Throughout the developing world of e-learning, Take 2 Studios is rapidly becoming first choice for quality, cost-effective audio production.
We’ve recorded literally tens of 1000s of e-learning audio files. . . from University level Maths, Biology and Chemistry, to History, English and Geography for Foreign students. . . from insurance induction courses to narrations for the British Government.
But what makes Take 2 so special?
- Only the best voices. . . voices who ‘engage’ their brains to understand the material they’re narrating
- Access to a large stable of male and female voices, plus high quality children’s voices
- Consistent pristine audio quality - levelized and noise-reduced at source
- Fast, world-wide delivery in either .wav, or high resolution .mp3 formats via secure ftp upload
- Provision of individually coded files
- Extremely cost-effective rates
From voice only to full blown production with sound effects, musical idents, and access to a huge library of production music.
The difference between good and bad e-learning audio is like the difference between a good and a bad teacher.
(Screenshots of the Universal Curriculum lessons created by Young Digital Planet)